Free Upgrade from Half-Board to All-Inclusive:
Upgrade to All-Inclusive: Breakfast & Dinner with a Free Lunch & Unlimited Drinks daily
- Minimum 2 nights required:
- Fridays & Saturdays in September 2022
- Mondays to Thursdays: 01st Oct - 20th Dec 2022 & 07th Jan - 31st Jan 2023
- Minimum 3 nights applied on Fridays to Sundays: 01st Oct - 20th Dec 2022 & 07th Jan - 31st Jan 2023
- Minimum 4 nights applied: 21st Dec 2022 - 06th Jan 2023
- Compulsory Gala Dinner Supplements are not included & payable directly at the hotel upon check-in:
- Christmas Eve (24th Dec 2022) is at Rs.2,200 per adult, Rs.2,000 per teen (12-17 years) and Rs.1,500 per child (3-11 years)
- New Year's Eve (31st Dec 2022) is at Rs.2,200 per adult, Rs.2,000 per teen (12-17 years) and Rs.1,500 per child (3-11 years)
Check-in: 14:00 Check-out: 11:00
- Boathouse closes at 16:00
- For sanitary measures, guests must send a copy of their ID card or other documents if needed for the pre-check-in
- Covid-19 protocols applicable for Mauritian Citizens or Holder of local Residents' Permit (subject to change as per the Tourism Authority):
- Vaccination card and ID card are compulsory, and must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- All non-vaccinated guests against Covid-19 will not be allowed access to hotels
- Children under 18 years old are currently exempted from vaccination at this time. They will be allowed to stay in the same hotel if accompanied by their parents or a relative (adult) who is fully vaccinated
- ALL locals should be fully vaccinated at least 30 days prior the event - with 2 doses of a Covid-19 vaccine recognised by the Mauritian authorities
- The validated vaccines are: AstraZeneca Covishield, AstraZeneca Vaxzeria, Covaxin, Johnson&Johnson (1 dose), Moderna, Pfizer, Sinopharm, Sinovac-CoronaVac, Sputnik V
- If guests do not have the 2 doses or if the PCR test done is positive, the concerned authority will not take overall current bookings
- Kindly note that if you are booking more than 2 Rooms, it is the client's responsibility to call us on 210-5300/54834583 to confirm the availability
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling or re-booking allowed
- Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations.
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to arrival date (postponement requests are not guaranteed)
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so, will entitle merchant to charge the current public rate
- COVID Policy : In the case of a Lockdown period/Government restriction, No refund will be applicable, your stay will be postponed or the amount will be kept as a credit as per hotel condition
- VAT: All Prices on Defideal are inclusive of VAT
- Starts at 14:00 on arrival date with afternoon tea time & ends at 14:00 on departure date
- Daily: All-Inclusive starts as from 11:00 & ends at 23:00 during your stay
- Breakfast (07:30 - 10:00)
- Lunch at Le Boucanier Restaurant (12:00 - 14:00)
- Lunch is served on departure date only
- Dinner at Le Boucanier Restaurant (19:30 - 21:30)
- Unlimited Drinks: Locally bottled spirit, beers, wine, soft drinks & juices (11:00 - 23:00)
- Afternoon Tea Time: Cakes or pancakes or Fritters served from 15:30 to 16:30 (subject to change)
- Minibar in-room is included (except on departure day)
- Snacks throughout the day are not included and payable at the hotel
About Casuarina Resort & Spa
The Casuarina Resort & Spa offers endless possibilities to unwind and re-energise. The hotel is located at Trou Aux Biches, 10 minutes from the lively village of Grand Bay. With it’s expansive beach, Casuarina Resort & Spa offers a completely different holiday experience. Accomodations are an opportunity to indulge in a beautiful view over Trou aux Biches lagoon and the tropical garden of the hotel.
Le Boucanier is the ideal place to indulge into the local delicacies of the Island and to discover the 'Creole Cuisine'. The main highlight of the restaurant is the daily buffet served for breakfast, lunch and dinner and the live stations.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:30 - 10:00 | Lunch 12:00 - 14:30 | Dinner 19:30 - 22:00
Tree Top Restaurant
Set against the backdrop of the swimming pool, the Tree Top Restaurant proposes the Chef’s special menu or tailor-made one in a chic and romantic set-up. From succulent seafood platters to spicy Indian dishes, you will discover the finest cuisine.
Opening Hours: Dinner 19:30 - 22:00 (à la carte)
Located near the main bar Oasis and swimming pool, Finger’s restaurant allows you to enjoy delicious light lunch or nibble a quick snack. You can choose snacks and light bites from the 'À la Carte' menu.
Opening Hours: Light Lunch or Snacks 14:00 - 17:00 | Drinks 18:30 - 20:30
The bar serves a selection of drinks: Mauritian beer, spirits, whiskeys, wines, freshly pressed juices, and their signature 'Ti Punch' cocktail. Set between two swimming pools, Oasis Bar is the perfect Oasis to unwind and connect with other hotel’s guests.
Opening Hours: 09:00 - 23:00
Casuarina Kid's Club
The Casuarina Kid’s Club welcomes children from 3 to 11 years old, free of charge. Babysitting facility is available with supplements for children under 3 years or after 16:00, upon request at a fee.
Activities planned: reading, drawing, colouring, face painting, learning the folk choric dance “Sega”, hide and seek in the garden , swimming.
Operating Hours: 09:00 - 16:00
Casuarina Resort & Spa offers a range of entertaining activities, suiting all tastes.
Water Activities: Free glass-bottom rides (twice per day, 10:30 and 14:30), snorkelling, kayak, pedalo, hobie cat, boathouse (from 09:00 to 16:30).
Land Activities: Fitness, aerobics, water polo, aqua bike, 2 Tennis courts with synthetic flooring and floodlight, game room to play Table Tennis, Bocce Balls and Ping Pong.
Fitness Centre Opening Hours: From 09:00 to 18:30
Spa, The Wellness Retreat Center
Set in a secluded area of the hotel, our Spa is the perfect place to indulge in a session of pampering for your body, mind and spirit. The Wellness retreat center is equipped with four spa suites, a relaxation pool, lounge and a spacious steam bath. Treatments offered: traditional aromatherapy massages, therapeutic body treatments and beauty treatments.
Opening Hours: Monday - Saturday from 09:30 to 17:00
- Spa Pool
- Kids Club
- Free Activities
- Fitness Center