- All-Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch, Tea-Time, Dinner & Drinks
- Breakfast : Buffet at La Toque Blanche Restaurant (07 :30 – 10 :30)
- Lunch : Buffet at La Toque Blanche Restaurant (12 :30 – 14 :30)
- Dinner: Buffet at La Toque Blanche Restaurant ( 19 :00 – 22 :00)
- Selected drinks: locally bottled spirits, beers, soft drinks & selected cocktails served at the
bar (10:30 -22:30)
- Tea Time : Selection of sweets and salty bites including tea/coffee (16:00 – 17:00)
- Free: 1 kid up to 4 years stays, plays & eats, sharing parents' room
- Free access to 2 infinity swimming pools & 1 kids' pool
- Free access to non-motorized watersports: Kayak, pedal boat & aqua-gym
- Complimentary land activities: Games room, beach volley & bocce balls
- Daily evening entertainment
Check-in: 14:00 Check-out: 11:00
- Compulsory Gala Dinner supplements on Chritmas Eve (24th Dec 2021) & New Year's Eve (31st Dec 2021) are already included in the rates
- As per the new protocols, Anelia Resort & Spa shall accept non-vaccinated guests and guests are not required to present vaccination proof upon check in.
- SPA services accessible only upon pre-booking
- Wearing of mask in compulsory in all common areas
- Special cases shall be considered whereby any guest cannot be vaccinated. In this case guest will have a produce a negative PCR test result done not more than 72 hours prior to check in date: - Rapid Test Kit (Antigen) shall be available at the hotel at 500rs. Same shall be carried out by the personnel at the hotel
- Minibar is not included
- A la Carte lunch is served from 12:00 till 14:00 at Burger Bar Restaurant at a supplement & is not included in the All-Inclusive package
- Deluxe rooms are located on ground floors & Superior rooms are on the first & second floors
- Customer Responsibility: It is the customers full responsibility to ensure they know the latest vaccination protocols for Mauritius and service provider
- Fully-Vaccinated Guests: 2 doses or 1 dose of Johnson & Johnson & 1 booster dose administered by latest 04th of April 2022
- Non-Fully-Vaccinated Guests (if applicable) 2 doses or 1 dose of Johnson & Johnson WITHOUT 1 booster should present a Negative PCR test completed within 72 hours prior to arrival
- Non-Vaccinated Guests (if applicable) should present a Negative PCR test completed within 72 hours prior to arrival
- Vaccination & ID cards or passports are compulsory & must be presented at the reception counter upon arrival
- Children under 18 years old are exempted from vaccination at this time & will be allowed to stay in the hotel if accompanied by their parents or a relative (adult)
- Latest Protocols: For more information on latest vaccination protocols contact the local authorities or service provider
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Mandatory Note: If you need to book a room for example 2 Adults + 1 Child (6-12). MUST select the preferred room & occupancy which mentions 2 Adults + 1 Child (6-12).
- ALERT: If you fail to declare your child when making reservation, they will not be accepted and no refund will be given.
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged at check-out
- Kindly note that if you are booking more than 2 Rooms, it is the client's responsibility to call us on 210-5300/54834583 to confirm the availability
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the hotel
- Failure to do so will entitle the Lodge to charge the current public rate
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations.
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to arrival date (postponement requests are not guaranteed)
- COVID Policy: In the case of a Lockdown period/Government restriction, No refund will be applicable, your stay will be postponed or the amount will be kept as a credit as per hotel condition
- VAT: All Prices on Defideal are inclusive of VAT
- Arrival / Check in
- Temperature check upon arrival at Lobby’s Entrance.
- In case a copy of id was not provided prior to arrival, guest id will be collected, sanitized, and scanned.
- Guests shall complete all formalities in respect of social distancing rules
- Sanitized room key shall be handed over to the Guests.
- Guests shall be escorted to their rooms once check in procedures is completed.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available on all tables of the Lobby for Guests usage
- During Your stay
- Rooms are sanitized prior to guest arrival.
- Your room is sanitized with chemicals recommended by the authorities on daily basis.
- Turn down service (when applicable) upon request to minimize guest room access
- Room service shall be upon request
- Tables have been reduced to maintain Social Distancing norms as per the authority.
- All tables are sanitized before / after each usage.
- Food shall be served by the hotels’ cooks.
- Hand sanitizers are available in all the restaurants and rest rooms
- Activities (On-site)
- In house Activities – number will be limited and upon pre booking only
- Fitness center
- Access to the Fitness center is upon reservation at the reception.
- For hygiene and safety purposes, guests are invited to wipe and sanitized their sport equipment before and after usage
About Anelia Resort & Spa
Located on the west coast of the Island, Anelia Resort & Spa invites you to experience the best of the region, where nature's unparalleled beauty creates a mesmerizing backdrop for your sublime relaxation. The resort offers a unique slice of modern minimalism with an emphasis on elegant simplicity, tranquil pools, exquisite dining and high-end accommodation between Garden and Ocean sceneries that channels the region's spirit. Whichever you pick, you will enjoy high-end amenities, thoughtful service and one of the most beautiful settings imaginable. With 141 rooms and bungalows, Anelia Resort & Spa is the place where guests can rediscover the forgotten rhythms of long, drawn-out days and easy, lingering evenings.
With a new design and layout, our Superior Rooms offer the ultimate comfort and unique views of the Garden, or partial views on the sea or the main pool. These 30 m2 rooms are furnished with King or Twin-sized beds and feature a balcony.
Located on the ground floor, our Deluxe Rooms offer the ultimate comfort and unique views of the Garden or partial views on the sea or the main pool. These 40 m2 rooms are furnished with King or Twin-sized beds and a sofa bed, featuring a balcony.
La Toque Blanche
Overlooking the infinity pool and the beach esplanade, our main restaurant offers a serene and spacious dining atmosphere to our clients. It caters to every palate with its daily themed buffet dinners and à la carte lunch menus. Daily entertainment is provided as well as weekly Sega and cultural shows to entice our guests into the local ambiance. The restaurant seats 250 guests.
Opening Hours: Breakfast (american) 07:30 – 10:00 | Lunch 12:00 – 15:00 | Dinner (buffet) 19:00 – 22:00
Esplanade Beach Grill
Let your feet feel the sun-warmed sand while you enjoy the catch of the day and relish a variety of succulent seafood on offer at the Esplanade Beach Grill. Under a thatched roof, the open beach restaurant seats 80 guests and is open every day for lunch.
Opening Hours: Lunch (buffet/a la carte) 12:00 – 15:00 | Special Anelia's Nights 19:00 – 22:00 (twice a week)
Watch out for the dolphins from the Dolphin Bar and experience a spell-binding and exceptional moment of this sighting. Located by the infinity pool, the Dolphin Bar is open till midnight every day and serves an extensive menu of snacks and exotic cocktails.
Opening Hours: From 10:30 to 00:00
Sip a Mauritian rum-based cocktail on the beach and experience the spectacular Mauritian sunset from the Sunset Bar. Or enjoy a sun tanning moment on a sun lounger and let yourself be pampered by our beach drink service, available all day long daily.
Opening Hours: From 10:30 to 00:00
For children aged between 3 to 11 years old.
A babysitting service is available on request with a supplement.
Games room for teens from 12 to 17 years are open daily from 08:00. Activities include a pool table, baby-foot, table tennis, indoor games, board games, etc.
Operating Hours: From 09:00 to 18:00
A wide range of water and land activities awaits you at Anelia Resort & Spa. Guests will be pampered for physical activity choices. The fully air-conditioned fitness centre is equipped with a comprehensive range of Cardio multimedia equipment, body-building machines as well as an extensive range of weights. Personal trainer service is also available at a fee. Watch out for our weekly land and water sports competitions and win fun prizes, organized by our entertainment team – where guests of all ages can participate.
Land Activities: 2 infinity swimming pools with breathtaking views onto the ocean, 2 kids pools, fitness centre, games room, tennis court, aqua-gym, beach volley, bocce balls and yoga classes.
Water Activities: Surrounded by water, it is impossible not to think of water sports as part of the must-do things while you are in Mauritius. The boathouse will assist you with all your bookings and services regarding both motorized or non-motorized water sports activities readily available at the hotel; Glass bottom boats, kayaks, pedal boats, boat outings, traditional fishing, snorkelling, scuba diving (PADI diving certification) to name a few. Some activities, such as scuba-diving require advanced bookings and a supplement charge.
Unwind and soothe your cares away with our Garden Spa & Wellness Centr* promises you a delightful and appreciating plate of spa treatments and relaxation massages. Our Garden Spa has 6 designed and themed treatment rooms structurally designed in individual timber roof pavilions for guest comfort, relaxation, and privacy in mind. Be nurtured by our highly trained therapists who will take care to listen and tailor treatments suited to your needs. After your spa experience, you are invited to relax at our outdoor Jacuzzi situated amid a beautifully created and well-manicured garden and feel free to avail of our Hamman and Sauna facilities at your ease and convenience.
Opening Hours: From 10:00 to 19:00
- Free parking
- Swimming Pool
- Kids Club
- Free Activities
- Fitness Center