Santosha Spa | Tamassa Resort
Half-Day: Meditation • Sound Healing Therapy • Hydro-Jet • Treatment of your choice
- 105-Min Half-Day Wellness :
- 30 Min Meditation
- 15 Min Sound Healing Therapy
- 30 Min Hydro-Jet
- 30 Min Treatment of your choice
- Burning of sorrows
- Make a wish at the garden of wishes
- Access to pool & outdoor lounges
- Spa Hours: Saturday only from 09:00 to 13:00
- Location: Tamassa,Bel Ombre
- Minimum age requirement: As from 16 years old
- Validity: Voucher valid for 45 days as from date of purchase
- Reservation: Call service provider directly to select date and time in a minimum of 48 hours in advance (subject to availability)
- All guests should be fully vaccinated with 2 doses or 1 dose of Johnson & Johnson & 1 booster dose administered by latest 04th of April 2022 to gain access to hotel premises
- Non-Vaccinated or not Fully vaccinated guests should present a negative PCR test done within 7 days & a medical certificate certifying that the guest has medical conditions due to which he/she is not vaccinated. No access will be given if mentioned documents are not provided
- Vaccination & ID cards or passports are compulsory, & must be presented at the reception counter upon arrival
Sauna & Hamman are accessible at a supplement to a family up to 4 people only
- Service Provider reserves the right to refuse to carry out the treatment to any customer if any medical problems are present
- "Customers are requested to arrive at least 15 mins prior to treatment time. Late arrival may result in a reduction in treatment time"
- Amendments: any amendments will need to be confirmed by Service Provider directly
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the hotel
- Failure to do so will entitle the Lodge to charge the current public rate
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations.
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to arrival date (postponement requests are not guaranteed)
- COVID Policy : In the case of a Lockdown period/Government restriction, No refund will be applicable, your voucher will be postponed or the amount will be kept as a credit as per service provider condition
- Cyclone Protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & your stay will be postponed or the amount will be kept as a credit as per hotel condition
- VAT: All Prices on Defideal are inclusive of VAT
- Benefits: A rigorous underwater massage, the powerful jets stimulate your blood circulation and get lymph moving around your body, and to the surface of your skin - stimulating lymphatic drainage
- Benefits: Meditation can give you a sense of calm, peace and balance that can benefit both your emotional well-being and your overall health. You can also use it to relax and cope with stress by refocusing your attention on something calming. Meditation can help you learn to stay centered and keep inner peace
Sound Healing Therapy
- Benefits: Sound and music can be effective healers for a range of mental, emotional, and even physical ailments
About Santosha Spa - Tamassa
Spa Santosha is named from the Sanskrit sam, meaning “completely” and tosha, meaning “contentment” or “acceptance”. Santosha is both an attitude and a deep state of inner peace.
We help you cultivate that attitude and peace of mind.
Tamassa an All-Inclusive Resort
This all-inclusive hotel in Mauritius, located at Bel Ombre in the south-west of the island, is surrounded by dramatic mountains and dense sugarcane fields. Here an effervescent zest for life combines with contemporary design to bring the young (and young at heart) the perfect spot for fun and relaxation. Fabulous drinking and dining experiences available any time of day, four spectacular swimming pools fringed by swaying palms and lush tropical gardens, a bedazzling lagoon fit for snorkelling and kitesurfing, an upbeat spa and a world of adventure waiting on both land and sea. It feels paradise is calling your name!
Our bars and restaurants are designed to suit every time of the day, taste and mood. Each venue is distinct, but all are designed to tempt you with new tastes and get everyone talking.
Some are interactive, others invite you to sit back and enjoy the service, but all are social hubs for long lazy days, kickstarting your evening or rounding off the night in great company.