Special Offers :
- Book a minimum of 2 nights: Enjoy a 10% discount on the rates - Call Defideal before booking
(Offer not applicable for the nights of 24 & 31 December 2022)
- All-Inclusive: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Unlimited Drinks
- Selected drinks: local alcoholic drinks such as beer, wine, local spirits, selection of cocktails and non-alcoholic drinks such as juice, soft, tea,
- American coffee & water (11:00 - 23:00 at the main Bar)
- Afternoon tea time: tea, coffee & pancake (from 16:00 at the main restaurant)
- Free access to the infinity rooftop swimming pool
Check-in: 14:00 Check-out: 11:00
- Fully-Vaccinated Guests with 2 doses & 1 booster doses should present their respective vaccination cards along with IDs upon arrival
- Non-Vaccinated Guests should present a Negative PCR test done not more than 7 days prior to check-in
- Guests with at least 1 dose of vaccine are also welcomed with a Negative PCR test report not less than 7 days prior to check-in, along with vaccination cards
- ID cards or passports are compulsory and must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- Free rapid antigen tests will be performed at the hotel prior to check-in
- This is an Adults Only offer & Teens over 16 years are accepted
- Dress Code for Dinner: Casual wear & trousers for men (No short & slippers)
- Minibar is not included
- Kindly note that if you are booking more than 2 Rooms, it is the client's responsibility to call us on 210-5300/54834583 to confirm the availability
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged at check-out
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations.
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to arrival date (postponement requests are not guaranteed)
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the hotel
- Failure to show Mauritian ID will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- COVID Policy : In the case of a Lockdown period/Government restriction, No refund will be applicable, your stay will be postponed or the amount will be kept as a credit as per hotel condition
- Cyclone Protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3, the reservation will be postponed or the amount will be kept as a credit as per hotel condition
- VAT: All Prices on Defideal are inclusive of VAT
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner will be served at the main restaurant (Set Menu)
- Tea, coffee & pancake from 16:00 at the main restaurant
- Selected drinks with an * asterix: local alcoholic drinks such as beer, wine, local spirits, selection of cocktails and non-alcoholic drinks such as juice, soft, tea, American coffee & water (from 11:00 to 23:00 at the main Bar)
- Mini Bar is not included
About Ocean V Hotel
Nestled in the North of the tropical island, in front of the calm and beautiful northern bay, Ocean V is ideal for a fun and exciting stay. Head to the stunning rooftop pool to enjoy a refreshing swim with stunning views and indulge in the hotel's other stylish facilities including a spa, rooftop bar, and restaurant.
Rooftop - Main Restaurant
The highlight of ocean v is the rooftop. never having to step away from the endless ocean and mountain views, the restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The bar & lounge will be the ultimate destination on the island. hosting sundowners, afterwork cocktails, sunday brunches, live bands and evening djs – there will always be something happening at this new, hip destination.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07:00 - 10:30 | Lunch 12:00 - 15:00 | Snacks 12:00 - 17:00 | Dinner 19:00 - 22:00 | Bar & Lounge 08:00 - 12:00
'Epicure’ by definition is a person who takes particular pleasure in fine food and drink. That’s why our flagship restaurant will be serving international gourmet cuisine.
A place where guests can indulge in an exquisitely crafted meal under a traditional Mauritian thatched roof. An elegant venue with a mesmerizing backdrop of the sparkling ocean.
Wine enthusiasts can enjoy the ultimate fine-dining experience by pairing their meal with an exclusive wine from our wine cellar – ‘Le Connaisseur’.
The introduction of manzu – a chinese fine dining restaurant will be the place to be for anyone looking to indulge in rich, authentic chinese cuisine. manzu in chinese means to satisfy and fulfill. in creole, ‘manz’ means to eat, through this philosophy, manzu will take you on a trip around china to experience flavors from cantonese, sichuan, jiangsu cuisines and more.
Opening Hours: Dinner 19:00 - 22:00
Quench your coffee cravings at ground café! freshly baked pastries and bread from their award winning pastry chef, as well as their own blend of freshly brewed coffee beans will be the perfect start to your day. light bites, sandwiches and salads are also available. it’s the ideal spot for business meetings, a quick coffee or a gathering of friends and family.
Opening Hours: 07:00 - 23:00
The lobby bar is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a drink after a long day exploring the island.
Opening Hours: 08:00 - 12:00
Seaspa will be your guide to a serene vacation. Yield to the healing hands of our therapists and tailored treatments where body and spirit are nurtured to an ultimate state of relaxation and wellbeing. From massages, to facial treatments to skin care. We have the ideal remedy to keep you feeling blissful throughout your island getaway. Head over to our seafit center for your daily workout or be at peace at our yoga classes
- Swimming Pool
- 24hr Reception