Valentine's Special Dinner at Ile Des Deux Cocos
14th February 2023: Candle Light Dinner | Bonfire | Live Music
Valentine's Day Candle Light Dinner at Ile Des Deux Cocos
- Boat Transfer
- Aperitif on the beach with individual mini bonfire
- Strolling musicians with sweet melodies
- 4-course tropical flavor menu with a bottle of wine from the scrucap selection
- Unlimited local drinks (soft drinks, juice, water, local beer, house wine & house pouring spirit)
- Dinner time: 18:00 - 23:00
- Location: Ile des Deux Cocos Jetty, Blue Bay
- Validity: Voucher valid only on 14th February 2023
Check-in: 18:00 Check-out: 23:00
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- Only food and drinks purchased in the hotel-restaurant can be consumed. No food or drinks from outside are permitted inside the restaurant without the approval of the management
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if customers fail to declare their child or book for the wrong age group, a supplement will be required on arrival
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged upon departure
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability
- Booking Confirmation must be shown by all customers on arrival
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- No Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to arrival date (postponement requests are not guaranteed)
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all customers upon arrival, failure to do so will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- COVID Policy : In the case of a Lockdown period/Government restriction, No refund will be applicable, your stay will be postponed or the amount will be kept as a credit
- Cyclone Protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & your stay will be postponed or the amount will be kept as a credit as per hotel condition
- VAT: All Prices on Defideal are inclusive of VAT
About Ile Des Deux Cocos
Whoever said life is about the journey, not the destination, probably didn't own a private tropical island retreat. With the unobstructed views, a picturesque villa, and a dedicated team, you are guaranteed to live out your ultimate castaway fantasy on Île des Deux Cocos.
This beautiful jewel surrounded by a turquoise ocean lies just off the southeast coast of Mauritius. Reserve this island resort in Mauritius for an overnight stay, visit for day trips, or host your exclusive party or special event, including weddings and anniversaries.
To the south of this island retreat in Mauritius, the dramatic ocean is an ever-changing spectacle of waves pounding against the coral reef. In contrast, to the north, tranquil, sandy white beaches border the Blue Bay Marine Reserve, one of the most stunning spots for snorkelling in Mauritius.
Activities (with a fee)
- (i) Discover Scuba Diving programme for beginners in the marine park (2-5 meters)
- (ii) Exploration dives for qualified divers (licensed) in the marine park (depth 5-10 meters)
- (iii) Discover Scuba Diving at Trou Mootoo (outside lagoon dependent on sea conditions)
- (iv) Exploration for qualified divers outside the lagoon (depth varying from 10-30meters) depending on the qualification of the diver
Scuba Diving activities will be carried out from 10:30 to 14:00 subject to availability. Equipment will be provided, and all safety measures will be applied by the SOP PADI 5-star resort Centre Explore the Shipwreck Snorkelling and glass bottom boats will take you to the wreck outside the Blue Bay zone which is an approximate 10-15 minute ride by boat. The one-hour trip includes swimming and snorkelling.
Timing: 11:30 - 12:30 & 14:00 - 15:00
Three Islands Visit
A speed boat trip can be customized for 1- or 2-hours dependent on guest requirements. Visit the renowned islands of Iles aux Phares, île de la Passe and île aux Aigrettes. Enjoy sightseeing and once in a lifetime photo opportunity at the first two islands and watch îles aux Aigrettes from the boat itself.
Boat capacity: 20 Pax (minimum 4 pax per trip)
Small Game Fishing
Carried out in the lagoon between blue lagoon hotels and the Iles Aux Aigrettes zone. Available 2- 3 hours daily and includes one boat fitted with two fishing rods with soft drinks and mineral water available. Small game fishing will commence from 10:30 to 14:30, depending on request and availability. Trips can accommodate up to two adults and two children and can be booked exclusively or visited on day excursions.
Food and Entertainment
The buffet complements the spirit of the uniqueness of the island: a delicious mix of culinary styles. And when you hear the acoustic guitars of our musicians and the svelte voices of the singers, you will be transported to another world. Enjoy as much beer, wine, and soft drinks as you like before enjoying a traditional farewell rum cocktail.