- Duration : 7 Hours
- 16hr - 18hr
- 30 minutes of treatment at SALT Equilibrium (15 minutes foot ritual and 15 minutes salt room) - is subject to availability
- Cocktail hour at The Rooftop Bar (one drink from our crafted cocktail menu + a platter of
- 19hr - 21hr
- Dinner at The Restaurant
- 21hr - 23hr
- After dinner digestif at The Pool Bar (we give you 20% OFF the drinks menu)
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
- Before any confirmation, call Defideal for availability
SALT of Palmar Conditions
- The resort will be authorised to welcome non-vaccinated guests (citizen or resident of Mauritius) with a Negative PCR test done within 7 days prior to check-in
- ID card or passport is compulsory and must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- A medical certificate duly certified by a panel of 2 Government medical officers that, by reason of medical conditions, guests cannot be vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine, bearing their National IDs or Passport Numbers
- Johnson & Johnson (1 dose): If vaccinated by J&J, the vaccine must be completed 28 days prior to the arrival date. If less than 28 days, an antigen test can be done at the resort at Rs.400 each. If guests have their own antigen test, we will provide the service and the nurse will do the test
Check-in: 16:00 Check-out: 23:00
- This package requires a maximum of 4 people and is not applicable for groups
- This is an Adults-Only offer (as from 16 years)
- Birth Certificate for teens will be required in order to confirm booking
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged at check-out
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations.
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to arrival date (postponement requests are not guaranteed)
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the hotel
- Failure to show Mauritian ID will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- COVID Policy : In the case of a Lockdown period/Government restriction, No refund will be applicable, your stay will be postponed or the amount will be kept as a credit as per hotel condition
- VAT: All Prices on Defideal are inclusive of VAT
About SALT of Palmar
We believe in meaningful travel. That’s travel that takes you to people, not just places. Meaningful travel satisfies curiosity and connects you to the local community and their way of life. You’re listening to and tasting local. You’re out there exploring. You’re in it, not beside it.
SALT is a beautiful base that gives you everything you need to discover the place you are in. But also everything you need to relax, escape, and recharge.
Even better, you’re involved in a good thing. We give back to the local communities we’re part of and do all we can to protect their environments. Sustainability starts there. We boost economies by employing, sourcing, and collaborating locally. This celebrates the culture and it makes for smiles.
We keep it simple. We remove the obstacles to your being in the place you’re in. That’s luxury in our book. It’s all about inspiration, adventure, and positive impact.
The Restaurant offers all ingredients freshly selected from local farms and co-operatives that support farming communities and sustainable farming methods, just as we do ourselves. It’s better for our wellbeing, our soil, and our future. The Restaurant’s chefs cook six ways – Wok, Tandoor, Grill, Smoke, Bake & Slow.
Opening Hours: Breakfast 07.00 - 10.30 | Lunch 12.00 - 15.00 | Dinner 19.00 - 22.30
The Rooftop Bar
Our rooftop bar overlooking the ocean is the perfect, relaxed aperitivo spot. There’s a dreamy selection of cocktails crafted by our bartenders who were inspired by the mountains of the island. Why the mountains? Because, quite frankly, this bar’s rooftop views are something else.
Opening Hours: From 17:00 to 20:30
Many activities are provided to choose from a selection of watersports such as kayaking, snorkeling with a guide aquagym, stand-up paddle, pedal boat, SUP board with Hobie mirage eclipse, transparent-bottom kayaks, and boats or land sports such as our fitness gym, beach volley, beach soccer, and yoga.
You could benefit from the workout studio in the gym, consisting of cardio equipment, strength, and fitness machines, and get fitness tips and personal coaching with our experts, national sprint champion Jonathan, along with bodybuilder champion Tony. Few complementary activities have been designed for a daily program (detailed above)
SALT Equilibrium Spa
SALT Equilibrium Spa is located on the eastern coast of Mauritius, within the colorful walls of the SALT of Palmar resort. Surrounded by the warm waters of the Indian Ocean and just a short hop from the African island of Madagascar, the resort offers a veritable retreat infused with the flavors of Mauritian culture and cuisine.
This colourful new boutique hotel caters for eco-conscious travellers who have had enough of the luxury castaway aesthetic of most island resorts. The vibrant interior palette in cerulean, sunshine yellow and teal is complemented by contemporary, locally sourced rattan furniture and colourful ceramics.
Opening Hours: Mondays - Sundays from 09:00 to 20:00
- Free parking
- Swimming Pool