- Duration: 8 Hours
- Day-Use Room + Lunch
- Lunch served at Cotomili Restaurant: Menu or Buffet Style
- Drink: Soft drinks during lunch only
- Free access to the swimming pool & Hotel facilities
Check-in: 10:00 Check-out: 18:00
- Mandatory Note:
- ALERT: If you fail to declare your child when making reservation, they will not be accepted and no refund will be given
- Age Requirement: Note that upon reservation, if you fail to declare your child or book for the wrong age group, you will be required to pay a supplement on arrival
- Reservations: Dates cannot be changed once booked
- All guests should be fully vaccinated with 2 doses & 1 booster dose to gain access to hotel premises
- Vaccination & ID cards are compulsory, & must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- Kindly note that if you are booking more than 2 Rooms, it is the client's responsibility to call us on 210-5300/54834583 to confirm the availability
- Rates may vary by date and are subject to availability
- All Customers having any food allergens & dietary restrictions should communicate to the hotel 48hrs prior to arrival
- All extras, not included in the offer, shall be charged at check-out
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or re-booking allowed
- Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations.
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to arrival date (postponement requests are not guaranteed)
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the hotel
- Failure to show Mauritian ID will entitle the merchant to charge the current public rate
- COVID Policy : In the case of a Lockdown period/Government restriction, No refund will be applicable, your stay will be postponed or the amount will be kept as a credit as per hotel condition
- Cyclone Protocol: If a booking falls within Cyclone Class 3, the reservation will automatically be cancelled & your stay will be postponed or the amount will be kept as a credit as per hotel condition
- VAT: All Prices on Defideal are inclusive of VAT
About Coral Azur Beach & Resorts
Nestling in a pretty garden a few kilometers from Trou aux Biches and Grand Bay, Mont Choisy Coral Azur overlooks a delightful beach of golden sand bordered by filao trees. A good part of its success is due to the atmosphere skillfully created by local staff, always respecting the traditional welcome, hospitality, and gastronomy of the island.
Le Cotomili Restaurant
Le Cotomili serves a high-quality international buffet in the hotel, overlooking the sea.
Opening Hours: Continental Breakfast 07.00 - 10.00 | Dinner 19.30 - 22.00
Le Wahoo Bar & Restaurant
The specialty of this restaurant is creole and seafood menus.
Opening Hours: Lunch 12.00 - 14.30 | Tea Time 15:30 - 16:00
The kids club is available with trained monitors, organizing a range of outdoor games and activities for children aged 3 to 11 years old with many based around local traditions and nature. Available: Cots for children up to 5 years old and kid beds up to 11 years old, play area, separate and lunch set menu applicable with supplement.
Operating Hours: From 09:00 to 16:30
The peaceful natural lagoon beach is private, supervised, and offers a variety of sports activities. Free activities are available, such as water activities like pedalo boat & Kayak and land sport like table tennis.
Coral Azur Spa
Coral Azur Spa offers a range of massages to its clients ranging from relaxation massages to therapeutic massages. The other services available include skin care, manicure, pedicure and hair dressing. A team of professionals, endowed with many years experience, provide a high standard of service.
Opening Hours: From 09:00 to 17:00
- Free parking
- Swimming Pool