Undersea Walk | Aquacity Belle Mare Watersports
15 - 20 Min Undersea Walk
Aquacity Belle Mare Watersports
- 15 - 20 Min Undersea Walk
- Session Time (Monday - Sunday): 09:00 - 16:00
- Participant must arrive 15 Min prior to departure time
- Meeting point: Coastal Road Belle Mare
- Validity: Voucher valid for 120 days as from the date of purchase
- Minimum age requirement: As from 8 years old
- Note: Swimming skills not mandatory
- Participants must be physically capable in order to undertake the activity
- Trips are still carried out under rain unless the safety is compromised & itinerary may change due to weather condition
- What you should bring: Sunscreen, hat, beach towel, Bottle of Water, swimsuit, change of clothing
- Reservation: Call service provider directly to select date and time in a minimum of 48 hours in advance (subject to availability)
- Covid-19 protocols applicable for Mauritian Citizens or Holder of local Residents' Permit (subject to change as per the Tourism Authority):
- Vaccination card and ID card are compulsory, and must be presented at reception counter upon arrival
- All non-vaccinated guests against Covid-19 will not be allowed access to hotels
- Children under 18 years old are currently exempted from vaccination at this time. They will be allowed to stay in the same hotel if accompanied by their parents or a relative (adult) who is fully vaccinated
- ALL locals should be fully vaccinated at least 30 days prior the event - with 2 doses of a Covid-19 vaccine recognised by the Mauritian authorities
- The validated vaccines are: AstraZeneca Covishield, AstraZeneca Vaxzeria, Covaxin, Johnson&Johnson (1 dose), Moderna, Pfizer, Sinopharm, Sinovac-CoronaVac, Sputnik V
- If guests do not have the 2 doses or if the PCR test done is positive, the concerned authority will not take overall current bookings
- Service Provider reserves the right to refuse to carry out the treatment to any customer if any medical problems are present
- Pregnant women are requested to seek medical advice prior to booking any activity
- Activity is still carried out under rain unless safety is compromised. Subject to change in schedule due to weather condition
- Customers are requested to arrive at least 30 mins prior to activity time
- Service Provider reserves the right to limit access to the number of persons in their premises at any point in time
- Amendments: Once customers have confirmed a date and time, any amendments will need to be confirmed by Service Provider directly
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the hotel
- Failure to do so will entitle the Lodge to charge the current public rate
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations.
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to arrival date (postponement requests are not guaranteed)
- COVID Policy : In the case of a Lockdown period/Government restriction, No refund will be applicable, your voucher will be postponed or the amount will be kept as a credit as per service provider condition
- VAT: All Prices on Defideal are inclusive of VAT
- A speed boat takes you to the undersea walk platform in the lagoon
- On the platform, a monitor explains the whole activity including guidelines and signs to communicate underwater and provide you safety shoes
- Once ready, another monitor help you get down a ladder that leads you inside the water
- The moment water reaches up to your shoulders a monitor put on the helmet on you
- Once equipped with the helmet you let go your hands off the ladder and a diver help you get to the bottom at 3-4m deep
- Another monitor down, ask you whether you are comfortable or having some problems, underwater you will communicate through signs
- If everything is ok, the monitor takes you to a memorable journey where you feed fish and explore the aquatic life with crystal clear water
About Aquacity Belle Mare Watersports
“Seas The Day, Aquacity Has Everything For You”
Experiencing a thrilling tour underwater is for many a dream come true. It is a memory in the making A journey inside the reefs where you discover the rich aquatic life in crystal clear turquoise water with no diving experience required. Assisted by professional monitors you approach the fishes, feed them from your palm and capture unforgettable moments.
We guarantee emotions, feelings and evasion. Launched with full power, you will take off slowly towards the skies! Cherish an unforgettable experiment with the caress of the wind on your face with an exhilarating sensation of flying.
You can see the natural beauty of Belle Mare Beach and surrounding areas with our parasailing adventure. It features approximately around 4-5 minutes flight with approximately 800 feet of line deployment, and one free-fall dip!
Once you are up in the parachute, you’ll feel like you are literally “floating on air.” Here at Aquacity Belle Mare Watersports, we really make your dream come true.
Enjoy an adrenaline boosted Tube Ride in the splashing waves where sea spray hit your face while riding along the splendid lagoon of Belle-Mare. A ride where you decide your own speed. One of the most popular exciting water-sports activities with two big rounds in the mesmerizing lagoon on Belle Mare. Let our professional skippers take you to the ride where your heart pounds to the crashing waves against your tube and you scream out your fear.