Catamaran Excursion (Shared) - Blue Alize | Croisières Australes
Visit GRSE waterfall | Ile aux Cerfs | Snorkelling | BBQ & Drinks
Full-Day Shared Catamaran Excursion (6.5 Hours)
- Itinerary: GRSE waterfall, Ile aux Cerfs (detailed below)
- Activity: Snorkelling
- BBQ Lunch on board (Menu detailed below)
- Drinks: Water, juice, soft drink, beer, local wine & rum
- Session time: 09:00 - 15:30
- Meeting point: The Debarcadère of Trou d’Eau Douce
- Validity: Voucher valid for 60 days as from the date of purchase
- CLOSED on 25th, 31st December 2022, 1st-2nd January 2023
- If minimum number of participants has not been met, excursion will be rescheduled by supplier
- Equipment provided: Snorkelling equipment & life jackets
- Reservation: Call service provider directly to select date and time in a minimum of 48 hours in advance (subject to availability)
- Service Provider reserves the right to refuse to carry out the treatment to any customer if any medical problems are present
- Pregnant women are requested to seek medical advice prior to booking any activity
- Activity is still carried out under rain unless safety is compromised. Subject to change in schedule due to weather condition
- Customers are requested to arrive at least 30 mins prior to activity time
- Service Provider reserves the right to limit access to the number of persons in their premises at any point in time
- Amendments: Once customers have confirmed a date and time, any amendments will need to be confirmed by Service Provider directly
- Merchant is solely responsible to the purchaser for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown by all guests upon check-in at the hotel
- Failure to do so will entitle the Lodge to charge the current public rate
- No-shows will be charged total rate; no refunds, rescheduling, or rebooking allowed
- Cancellation Policy: Once a booking is confirmed, there are no cancellations.
- Postponement Policy: Any postponement request should be communicated at least 48-hour prior to arrival date (postponement requests are not guaranteed)
- COVID Policy : In the case of a Lockdown period/Government restriction, No refund will be applicable, your voucher will be postponed or the amount will be kept as a credit as per service provider condition
- VAT: All Prices on Defideal are inclusive of VAT
- 09:00 | Departure time
- Sail across the South-East lagoon of the island
- Visit the Grand River South East Waterfall
- Stop for snorkelling with the crew's assistance
- Barbecue lunch on board
- Enjoy your free time at leisure on the Ile aux Cerfs
- 15:30 | Return time
Non-Veg Lunch Buffet Menu:
Kindly inform us of any food allergies or special dietary requirements
- Rice salad with vegetables
- Pasta Salad with smoked marlin
- Potato & Egg salad
- Green Salad (Lettuce / Cabbage / Cucumber / Carrot / Lettuce & Red onions)
- Mixed salad (Cabbage / Cucumber / Carrot / Lettuce & Red onions)
- Grilled fish
- Grilled chicken sausage
- Grilled chicken skewer
- Garlic bread
- Fresh pineapple
About Croisieres Australes - Blue Alize
Croisières Australes is the promise of an unforgettable tropical experience in Mauritius! Cruise to the most beautiful lagoons around the island and discover some wonderful marine locations and one of the catamaran cruise specialists in Mauritius since 1992 and a subsidiary of Rogers. It offers a range of fun and premium experiences off the coasts of the island.
Croisières Australes’ fleet comprises of catamarans as well as speedboats, on which we can admire the rays of the setting sun, on top of a full day trip.
These sensational boats, departing from Grand Bay, Trou d’Eau Douce, Mahébourg and Black River, have unique itineraries for you to choose from and to discover the exceptional marine spots in the north, west, east and south east of Mauritius. Whether you wish to snorkel or relax, our catamarans and speedboats as well as our teams are the most reliable and professional ones in Mauritius.
The day trips include a barbecue lunch with a selection of salads and unlimited refreshments. Magical sunsets with drinks and canapés can also be organised on the west coast.
On the East Coast, the turquoise glimmer of the lagoon stretches out to the horizon. On this side of the island, the particularly wide reach of the lagoon allows for activities in quiet waters. Take full advantage of our natural safety zone as you cruise across the Trou d'Eau Douce Bay and experience a heavenly day, all within the protective arms of the Eastern reef.
Time to answer to the sweet call of the ocean: out in the lagoon, immerse yourself in the crystal clear waters and snorkel among patches of Stag-horn coral, populated by minuscule fish and more odd-looking species, such as the elongated trumpet fish and the stunning coachmen, with its white dorsal fin. Swim under the watchful eye of the Crew, who will equip you with a life jacket or a lifebuoy if you should feel uncomfortable in the water.