- Visit of La Vanille Nature Park
- Three museums to see spectular collection of ammonities, marine mammals, tortoises, dodo and insects.
- Walk through 5 hectares of tropical vegetation to discover our animals
- Interactive Farm
- Nursery activity
- Animations are available at The Park
- Pony ride for children 4-12 years included
Opening Hours: 08:30 Closing Hours: 17:00
- Venue: La Vanille Nature Park, Rivière des Anguilles
- Required 48 hours in advance by phone & is subject to availability
- If customer does not show up for reservation, 100% Cancelation Fee will apply
- Mauritian ID card or Resident permit must be shown upon arrival
- Prices may differ from days, months and seasons (Please refer to Calender for price for specific date)
- All prices are VAT incl
The park was created in 1985, and its name honors the old vine cultivated in the valley where the reserve of 3.5 hectares is located. Mauritian hospitality, conservation of nature, and welfare of the animals are privileged in this magical setting, where our guides will take you on an unforgettable visit of the reserve, and where you will be able to imagine what Mauritius was like hundreds of years ago.